- Since 2002, the year of its inception in Bangalore, VARUN SCALES has grown to be one of the largest and most trusted suppliers of Weighing Scales and systems , Laboratory Balances, Jewellery Balances, Industrial & Commercial Scales, Health Scales, Moisture Analysers, Currency Counting Machines and a galaxy of Laboratory instruments in India.
- The success of VARUN lies in offering quality products at realistic prices and efficient after sales support.
- This is evident by more than 30000 satisfied clients ranging from Government / Semi Government Organizations, Public Sector Organizations, Big jewellery houses, Public / Private sector Banks, reputed Industries, Super Markets, Hotels and Restaurants and medium and small jewellers, gold smiths, and Retail Counters spread all over the country.
- Today VARUN has almost all the world leader brands in its booty.
- 1. DMRL, DRDO, Min. of Defense, Govt. of India, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad.
2. Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. ( HAL ) Bangalore.
3. National Aerospace Laboratories ( NAL ) Bangalore.
4. Indian Satellite Research Organization, (ISRO) Bangalore.
5. Dr. B. R. A. Govt. Polytechnic, Pahadgaun, Port Blair (A & N Islands).
6. National Dairy Research Inst. Karnal, ICAR,(Hariyana) .
7. Defense Food Research Laboratory – Mysore .
8. Central Institute of Post Harvest Engg. & Technology, Ludhiyana (Hariyana).
9. Central Institute of Post Harvest Engg. & Technology, Abohar (Hariyana).
10. National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources, Karnal (Hariyana).
11. Indian Institute of Tech. (IIT), Dept. of Cryogenic Engg., Khagarpur (West Bengal).
12. Rubber Research Institute of India, Kottayam (Kerala).
13. National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Insects, (ICAR), Bangalore.
14. National Inst. of Mental Health & Neuro Surgery, Bangalore.
15. National Institute of Technology Calicut (Kerala).
16. NG Ranga Agri. Uni., Dept. of Food & Nutrition, Hyderabad (A.P.).
17. Rajesh Exports Ltd., Bangalore, Pant Nagar (Himachal Pragesh).
18. Dept. of Horticulture, Govt. of Karnataka, Bangalore (More than 30).
19. Central Food Tech. Research Inst. (Council of Sci. & Indl. Rearch) Mysore.
20. Central Plantation Crops Research Inst., (ICAR) Kasaragod, (Kerala).
21. Dept. of Dairy Development, Govt. of Kerala, Pattom, Trivendrum.
22. Malabar Milk Union Ltd. (MILMA) Kozhikode, Kerala.
23. CSIR – IMMT, Council of Scientific & Indl. Research, Bhubaneshwar (Orisha).
24. Central Silk Board, Govt. of India, Anantapur ( A.P.).
25. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (Uttrakhand).
26. Indian Institute of Science Education & Research - Thiruvananthapuram.
27. Inst. of Wood Science & Technology, Vishakhapattanam (A.P.).
28. Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corp., Ibrahimpattanam (A.P).
29. Guru Jahmbheshwar University, Hisar (Hariyana)
30. University of Hyderabad, School of Chemistry, Hyderabad (A.P.).
31. Indian Inst. Of Astrophysics, Ministry of Sci. & Tech., Govt. of India, Bangalore.
32. Indian Inst. of Horticulture Research, Bangalore.
33. Director of Agriculture, Govt. of Karnataka, Bangalore. (More than 300 units).
34. Maharana Pratap Uni. Of Agri. And Tech., Udaipur (Rajasthan).
35. National Research Center on Seed Spices, Tabiji, Ajmer (Raj).
36. Chief Medical & Health Officer, Govt. of Rajasthan, Jodhpur.
37. Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Jodhpur (Raj).
38. University of Kashmir, Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir).
39. Forest Research Institute, Govt. of Gujrat, Gandhinagar.
40. University of Agriculture Science, GKVK, Bangalore .
41. National Center for Biological Sciences, GKVK, Bangalore.
42. Mineral Exploration Corp. Ltd. (A Govt. of India Ent.) Nagpur, Maharashtra.
43. CSRTI, Central Silk Board, Govt. of India, Mysore .
44. CSRTI, Central Silk Board, Govt. of India, Bangalore.
45. National Thermal Power Corp., Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Station.
46. National Research Institute for Cashew (ICAR ) Puttur.
47. Bharat Electronics Ltd. (BEL), Bangalore.
48. Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engg. Shimoga.
49. Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Bangalore.
50. Power Grid Corp. of India Ltd. Hosur (Tamilnadu).
51. Central Silk Board, Min. of Textiles, Govt. of India, Selam (T.N.).
52. Regional Agricultural Research Station, Nandyal (A.P.).
53. MNKRV College of Engg., Bangalore.
54. Kuvempoo University, Shimoga (Karnataka).
55. PES Inst. of Technology, Bangalore.
56. Dept. of Agriculture, Govt. of Karnataka, Belthangadi.
57. Dept. of Agriculture, Govt. of Karnataka, Dharwad.
58. Dept. of Agriculture, Govt. of Karnataka,Mandya.
59. Dept. of Agriculture, Govt. of Karnataka, Belgaum.
60. Commandant, Indian Air force, Yelhanka, Bangalore.
61. Govt. Arts & Science College, Karwar.
62. Gulbarga Bidar Milk Pro. Society Union Ltd., Gulbarga.
63. R.V. College of Engg., Bangalore.
64. Karnataka State Women’s Univercity, Bijapur, (Kar.).
65. Central Reserve Police Force, (CRPF) Yelhanka, Bangalore
66. Steel Authority of India, SAIL, Bokaro (Jharkhand)
67. Karnataka Co-op. Milk Pro. Federation Ltd., Bangalore.
68. PES Medical College & Hospital, Kuppam ( A.P).
69. Dr. Narla Tata Rao Thermal Power Station, Ibrahimpatanam (A. P.).
70. State Bank of Travencore, Bangalore.
71. State Bank of India (More than 60 Branches).
72. ING Vysya Bank (More than 25 Branches).
73. State Bank of Mysore (More Than 20 Branches.).
74. Bank Of India (More Than 10 Branches.)
75. Karnataka Bank Ltd. (More Than 10 Branches.)
76. Indl. Development Bank If India (IDBI) (More Than 20 Branches).
77. HDFC Bank (More Than 30 Branches).
78. Sir M. Vishweshwariah Co-Op. Bank Ltd. ( More Than 10 Branches).
79. Deepak Sahkari Bank Ltd. Bangalore.
80. State Bank of Hyderabad.
81. Tata Coffee Ltd. Pollibetta.
82. HCL Technologies Ltd., Chennai.
83. Himalaya Drugs Ltd., Bangalore.
84. Ranbaxy Ltd., Bangalore.
85. PES Colleage of Engineering, Mandya (Karnataka).
86. TTK Health Care Ltd., Bangalore.
87. Vijaya Bank Ltd., Bangalore.
88. Employees State Insurance Corp., (ESIC) Bangalore.
89. Emami Biotech. Bangalore, Hubli.
90. Hyundai Motors.
91. Central horticultural Experment Station – Chettalli – Kodagu.
92. Senior Assistant Director of horticulture – Belgaum.
93. Senior Assistant Director of horticulture – Shimoga.
94. Alahabad Bank – Tumkur.
95. Mysore Sales Corporation of India (MSCI) – Bangalore.
96. Public Health Foundation of India – Bangalore.
97. Bharatiya Reserve Bank NoteMudrana (P) Ltd. – Mysore.
98. Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare India Ltd., - Baddi, Himachalpradesh.
99. Sree Siddaganga College of Arts, Science & Commerce for Women – Tumkur.
100. College of Horticultere, Sujala – III Project – Bidar.
And many more...